Use Himalayan Crystal Salt in your Bath to Revitalize Your Body
Your skin is an excretive organ that mirrors the condition of your intestines. When you take a brine bath, the salt minerals help your skin in the form of ions. Bio-energetic weak points will be balanced and your body’s energy flow will be activated.
To get the full benefits of a natural crystal salt bath, the right salt concentration is critical. The salt concentration has to be at least the same as the one of your body fluids (approximately 1%) to activate the osmotic exchange ratio.
- Since a full tub normally takes from 100 to 120 liters of water, at least 1.0 to 1.2 kg of natural salt is required. Pour the salt into a bucket and fill with hot water. After about half an hour the salt will have dissolved. Pour this brine carefully into your bathtub making sure any sediments on bottom of bucket (these may scratch your bath) stay behind. Now you can fill your bathtub. Do not add any other bath products to a sole bath.
- Check the temperature with a thermometer (37 degrees centigrade). This is important, as the body must not additionally sacrifice its own energy to balance out the temperature. The bath water will remain at 37 degrees centigrade almost continuously. This is because the biophysical structure of the sole solution is so strong; it causes the molecules to move in a constant rhythm. The temperature and makeup of this sole bath is comparable to the amniotic fluid in which the embryo floats in the prenatal state. The boundaries separating your body from the sole solution in which you are floating, interfuse.
- Your bath should last 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do not shower off, simply dry off with a towel.
- After your brine bath, you should rest for at least 30 minutes.
WARNING: Sole baths have a positive effect on numerous ailments. They are however, demanding on the circulatory system. Be aware of this if you suffer from weak or poor heart circulation and consult your doctor beforehand. If a full bath would be too strenuous for you, you can also take a foot bath.