Salt for Life
Throughout time and evolution, salt has always been an elemental link between all life forms.
Natural Crystal Salt contains physical and structural qualities that are more than just those of its known chemical elements, minerals and trace elements.
Himalayan Crystal Salt is the most valuable, cleanest salt available on this planet.
- World’s highest elemental content with 88 of the nutritional elements we need.
- Pure, unpolluted, without environmental impact – from a time when the earth was pristine.
- Contains no impurities from environmental pollution.
- High inherent stored information from 250 million years ago – Himalayan Crystal Salts are primarily a storage medium. This special salt is waiting for its moment to have its inherent stored energy, its bio-photon content, set free, by adding water.
- Hand mined without the use of explosive charges or machines. hand washed, sun dried and prepared – 100% genuine Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Preparation of crystal salt brine
Brine Drink Therapy
Place some Crystal Rocks in a small glass jar, (with lid) and cover 2/3 of the rocks with water. After 24 hours you will have a saturated salt solution with a salt content of approx. 26%. At this stage the rocks will not dissolve any further and the concentration will stay the same. Now you can use the brine. As the salt diminishes, add more rocks and water. The brine is totally sterile and therefore can be kept in a closed glass jar for a long time without deteriorating.
The daily consumption of natural crystal salt brine can be invaluable to our bodies. Use a drop or up to a teaspoon, of the brine in a glass of water. Drink this on a regular basis on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. The amount of intake is not as important as the regularity.
Some benefits include:
- supplying the body with the natural energy stored in the crystals, which the
- body can hold for up to 24 hours
- improving the body’s PH balance
- cleansing the intestines
- dissolving and eliminating sediments which can lead to kidney and gall bladder stones and various forms of rheumatism like arthritis
- normalising blood pressure